Friday, March 20, 2009

PS 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God... What an incredibly idiotic form... Here's how it looks... You have the station number and station given... Now you'd think we'd just have to jot down a preference order but nooooooooo... You have to sit and write the station number serially in order of preference... Want more? The stupid PS site doesn't allow you to enter your preference if you take longer than 20mins... Best part is - It doesn't save your data... There are a lot of times i hear about how Pilani is "better" than Goa... I'll tell you one thing, people here would be smart enough to device a better and more user-friendly form...

Now that my rants about the form are done I move on to my issue... I want to go home!!! Dammit all of a sudden Chennai has this awesome reputation and people want to go there... I know I'm a 5pointer but come on!! It's Chennai... Why would you want to go to Cancer Institute for your PS unless you live there... Dammit people... Get your priorities straight sheesh!!

Ok I'm done... Can't add anything more :|... If I don't get Chennai it'll be Trichy here i come...

No comments:

Post a Comment