Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kobe or LeBron ...

Yes before you say anything I think LeBron James is the best player in the NBA right now. But no I don't think Kobe Bryant "sucks". He is a great player no doubt. But the people I hate are his fans. Or should i say his lovers?? Not really sure.

I'd like to dwell on the ridiculous comparisons Kobe fans make when they compare him with the King. (Ok I admit there are a lot of LBJ fans who draw up ridiculous comparisons too). So let me make my assessment here (I'm no expert but here goes).

Let me start with a simple fact. Kobe Bryant is a shooting guard while LeBron James is a Small forward. They both have different styles of playing. You would expect a guard to look for open jumpers and a forward to look to take the ball to the rim. So why is there so much talk about Lebron's jump shot. Look lets get it straightened out here. Lebron is strong and he is quick. So he uses his body to get to the hoop. Kobe Bryant who isn't as young or as strong pulls up for jump shots and is a good shooter. Period. It is not possible for a player to be good at everything. To be a good player the main thing you need is the ability to use your strengths over your weaknesses and in that regard both Kobe and LeBron are fantastic players.

I can't wait to see them clash in the Finals \m/. (Go LeBron :D)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/GTAS-comics-MVP-couch-rage?urn=nba,149327&post_comment=1&success=1

This is a perfect description of every Kobe fan... take a look :)

6 comments:

  1. whos this galactico dick? anyone we know@jazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only guy i know who cares about t-mac is nightrider

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But the people I hate are his fans"...stupid bitch..im a kobe fan and so is arun..now uv made ur share or enemies!!!i din know u hated me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. athul noob... im referring to fans who talk on chatrooms and comment on posts on the world... u shd read some of them sometime... they always tend to go off into how lebrons mom is a w**** instead of talking abt basketball (now THAT's a noob)...

    ReplyDelete